I’m looking for work in software development or related fields. Please get in touch if you think my expertise and experience might suit you:
- Summary of some of the highlights in my involvement with Rust.
- I have done extensive technical blogging and educating, especially about Rust.
- I’m a mathematician/statistician by training, giving me strong abstract reasoning skills, and making me comfortable reading and writing (theses: Honours, Masters) in that style.
I have experience across many domains:
- low-level, high systems programming and compiler work via Rust and Swift
- machine learning via the StellarGraph graph machine learning library using technologies like TensorFlow
- big data via the StellarGraph platform, using technologies like Apache HBase and Apache Spark
I’m intelligent, eager to learn and very quick to pick up and synthesize new concepts and ideas. Furthermore, I pride myself on my ability to translate experience and knowledge across domains, using all of my varied background to optimise and improve future work.